The State public service commissions in India are feeder services of All India Services. All appointments to State Services are made by the Governors of respective states. The Group-I posts are considered to be the top level posts in the state government departments. The candidates who aspire to work for these executive positions, in any government department of AP are required to write the Group I exam. Notifications related to Group-I recruitment, exam schedules, results etc. are issued based on the requirement of the human resources. APPSC is responsible for all the notifications pertaining to the Executive jobs that fall under Group-I category.
The posts that are part of Group-1 include:
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P.Commercial Taxes Service.
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service.
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service.
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition and Excise Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Servicet.
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service..
Therefore, to cope up with the changes that take place in the pattern of exam every now and then, PAVAN KUMAR’S IAS will assist you with proper guidance. We Regularly conduct tests based on the syllabus covered in the class. We conduct classes both in English and Telugu medium.